ArduCopter minimum 6 Satellites required

Frequent questions asked online, offline, in forums are answered here
gunjan

Re: ArduCopter minimum 6 Satellites required

Postby gunjan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:15 am

Hello,

I also had the same issue and now it is solved.

But i want to know from N4LRCC , that have u tried to give waypoints to your copter in marvelmind dashboard or in mission planner...if u have then, can u please help me with that. Because I want my copter to autonomously follow a given path inside a big room, but I am not able to find how to do that in marvelmind dashboard.

It is possible to give waypoints in mission planner but i dont know the beacons position in it, nor i can see inside of a room.

A big help needed.

Thanks on advance
Gunjan

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:00 pm

gunjan wrote:Hello,

I also had the same issue and now it is solved.

But i want to know from N4LRCC , that have u tried to give waypoints to your copter in marvelmind dashboard or in mission planner...if u have then, can u please help me with that. Because I want my copter to autonomously follow a given path inside a big room, but I am not able to find how to do that in marvelmind dashboard.

It is possible to give waypoints in mission planner but i dont know the beacons position in it, nor i can see inside of a room.

A big help needed.

Thanks on advance
Gunjan

In a week so we will publish an updated version of SW that will let defining waypoints in Indoor "GPS" in the same way it is currently supported in our robot's SW

gunjan

Postby gunjan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:31 am

So, its currently working in your robot's SW.

I had built a arduino controlled rover few weeks back, can i able to control that rover autonomously giving waypoints in marvelmind dashboard?

If so, can u please tell me , how to do that.

Thanks
Gunjan

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:57 pm

gunjan wrote:So, its currently working in your robot's SW.

I had built a arduino controlled rover few weeks back, can i able to control that rover autonomously giving waypoints in marvelmind dashboard?

If so, can u please tell me , how to do that.

Thanks
Gunjan

We built the first draft of the SW that sends the waypoints via our system to mobile beacon and then to Arduino-based robot. We are testing that SW now. In a few days we will be able to publish it and you will be able to use it.

BR,
Maxim

prash319

Postby prash319 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:49 pm

Hello

To get GPS fix should I have the latest firmware or the one mentioned in this post? All my steps seem correct but I am not getting GPS fix at all.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:57 pm

prash319 wrote:Hello

To get GPS fix should I have the latest firmware or the one mentioned in this post? All my steps seem correct but I am not getting GPS fix at all.

Yes, use the latest SW: http://www.marvelmind.com/#Download => http://www.marvelmind.com/downloads/mar ... _12_11.zip
Please, notice the very important element:

- Distances and coordinates are given now in millimeters
- Key protocols are updated. Please, see them inside the SW package archive
- Notice that C and Python and UDP sample codes are written for cm-output - not mm-output, i.e. not directly compatible. You can turn on compatibility mode to switch back to cm-resolution format: http://www.marvelmind.com/downloads/millimeters.PNG

Return to “FAQ”